We deliver quality
SIMSEA is a training arena for advanced maritime operations, operated in accordance with a continuously improved effective management system according to relevant laws and regulations. We aim to improve the operational competence of maritime personnel, improve their ability to interact and be innovative on board their vessels.
Our owners are top players in the maritime industry and give us an almost unlimited access to operational knowledge. Our services are prepared by separate task-teams consisting of experienced mariners and other relevant experts. The quality of our services is assured by accreditation by NMA, NCA, NI, DNV-GL, NOG and Achilles and a quality management system certified according to ISO 9001/2015. Our maritime instructors have recent experience from offshore operations, and some of them are still sailing. Our human factor specialists have similar experience in teamwork, communication and relational skills. All offshore simulators are integrated and can be used for advanced complex operations. Each simulator can also be used on a standalone basis.Our simulators have models of real ships and real equipment in daily use on-board. You will experience weather, wind and heavy seas. The only thing missing is the fresh sea air.
Our corporate social responsibility
We are a listed Norwegian company, and provide services to a number of players who are important for society. Viewed overall, this creates a substantial responsibility for our employees, clients and owners as well as society in general.
The way we discharge this corporate social responsibility (CSR) also has a commercial aspect. A good reputation enhances our opportunities to attract new employees and clients. We exercise our CSR by:
- taking care of the rights of our employees and giving emphasis to their social conditions and professional development
- providing products and services which create value for our clients, their customers and society as a whole
- sharing our expertise with clients, professional communities and others, and thereby contributing to Norway’s development as a technology nation
- taking environmental considerations into account in our day-to-day operations, including Eco-Lighthouse certification of our offices
- basing our activities on the principles for good business practice and actively combating criminality and corruption.